I make babies, whats your superpower?

Thursday, May 6, 2010

caillou

I leave the tv on pbs sprout during the day from 12-2. Thats the only time bryleigh gets to watch tv. She watches sesame street, caillou and mama mirabells home movies. Well, she is playing while the tv is on. I have noticed she has a huge favorite, caillou. She even tries to sing the song. When the song starts, she claps her hands and jumps up and down. I love it :) Its one of my favorite parts of the day too.

I was at target the other day, and noticed their Huggies pure and natural diapers on clearance. It was only size 5 on clearance, but they were marked down from 19 dollars, to 10 dollars for the big pack. I got home yesterday and noticed that we have a coupon on the fridge for 3 dollars off any pack of huggies pure and natural diapers. So im gonna go up there tonight to get those. she JUST got into size 4, but im sure she will make it to size 5 before shes potty trained. Although, i will be okay with waisting the 7 dollars if she gets potty trained before then!!

Tonight for dinner we are having upside down chicken pot pie. I am really excited about this recipe, and i hope it turns out as delicious as it sounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment