I make babies, whats your superpower?

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

Well another weekend has come and passed.. funny the rate of speed the weekends seem to fly by at...

Wes had to work both days this weekend, so i wouldn't even consider it a weekend lol. He did come home early today, but i would've rather the reason that he had to come home had no existed.

I got a spinal tap a month ago, as mentioned previously in my blog. Then i had to get a blood patch due to a post spinal headache. While the anesthesiologist was doing the blood patch he kept missing, and hitting something to the left of my spine... Well we now know that it was a nerve of some sort. It has continuously gotten worse at the site, and today i couldn't even walk. Literally. They wanted me to get a quick catscan to make sure it was nothing life threatening, like a spreading infection, and had an MRI scheduled to find out which nerve, disc, etc, and what exactly happened. I am feeling a little better right now, which is great.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. Getting the routine shots for one baby is hard enough, tomorrow both my girls have to get their shots at the same time. Needless to say daddy is coming with us to this appt. I am NOT looking forward to this lol.

well, so long blogger buddies, so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment