I make babies, whats your superpower?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

how fast it goes

Recently i discovered something else.. My daughter speaks english now. Crazy to think about how much better she is communicating. I am so proud of my little girl. She surprises me everyday with how much she understands and everything she has stored in her little brain. I wish i could learn that fast. She is 17 months, and she can already tell me what a monkey, dog, cat, duck, cow, bird and horse says. She knows where her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, toes, tummy and bellybutton is. She knows the difference between cats, dogs, monkeys, bunnies and several other animals. She can count to 3, and will repeat me up to 10. She can hum the whole tune of elmos world, and a lot of the sesame street theme song. She knows that she is supposed to pee pee in the potty, but i dont think shes quite got the bladder control for it. She can say 3 word phrases (example: thats not nice), along with understand a lot more than i think she does. Today daddy said come give me hugs, and she came and gave him hugs with her arms wide open and a big grin on her face. She tries to put diapers on all her stuffed animals lol.

Anyways, Im so proud of her. I hope that in life she never settles for less than brilliance. Because i will always see her as brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment