I make babies, whats your superpower?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

what a week

I have missed my girls SO much this week. And i think they have missed me too ;) I told Bryleigh tonight that tomorrow everything starts to go back to normal. Maybe she understood a little. who knows. She seems happy though. I think shes had a good time at her cousins house, even if she hasnt learned how to play WITH someone yet. She still plays "beside" people. lol.

Anyways, tonight was the first night all week that i went in a different room of our house while at home. I have literally stayed in the bedroom in my bed when i wasnt at the hospital. Tonight i was able to take a bath, and sit in the living room and play with bryleigh for a while. It was nice. It was hard putting her to bed tonight. I just wanted to let her stay up so i could spend time with her. But i know that sleep is important for her, and tomorrow will be a new day for us. She has a surprise in the back yard for whenever we actually get to venture out there. Mommy found her a sandbox on craigslist for 10 bucks, one of the turtle ones that has the lid... I think shes gonna love it :)

Well, thanks again everyone for all the prayers and words of encouragement, help with my kids, phone calls, and thoughts. It's been quite the week, but i made it, with the help of a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment