I make babies, whats your superpower?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

dirty toes





















































today was a big day.. I woke up this morning to see the sun shining, and it wasnt one of those days.. it wasnt one of those days where your alarm clock is going off (we will call this alarm clock Brooklynn), and you feel the strong temptation to push the snooze button on brooklynn.. too bad babies dont come with a snooze button.. now theres an idea i should patent. Anyways, i got up quick in a very positive upbeat mood.. i was a woman on a mission. Today was the day we would start planting in my garden. My sister in law and my nieces came over today to help me, and it was a very successful day. I got my first raised bed planted. It is full of broccoli and lettuce. Tomorrow i will plant another bed full of herbs and onions. We will have a total of 6 raised beds when all is said and done. We will also have several upside down tomato plants, a rasberry and grape trellis, and other various things planted. I am so excited to see what comes from all of this hard work. My finger nails have dirt in them, my toes are dirty and i got mud spots all on my face.. my battle scars from today!! im proud.. im very proud..

No comments:

Post a Comment